top of page

THE MOVEMENT

Public·2 members

NEW BEGINNINGS

Did you wake up this morning with a different mindset? I wake up every morning with a new idea to share with the community. Every idea that you come up with can become a change for your community, all you have to do is make that idea a reality.


Most people will listen to others and will allow their opinions to kill a real life changing idea. If you feel that you have something with your idea, put it into practice and let your actions give it life. Never settle for what someone else has to say about your ideas, because the one that is the doubter, is just mad because he or she didn't come up with it first. I woke up one day with the idea to create a MOVEMENT, and when I told someone about it, they laughed. That MOVEMENT is called the RISE ABOVE MOVEMENT. If you've been paying attention to politics, you would know that a lot of politicians are using some of the RISE ABOVE MOVEMENT blueprint in their campaigns. I'm not mad about it, because that's what I want them to do. I never want to be the face of anything, because I don't do what I do for selfish gains. I do what I do, because I truly believe that it will work. If you don't believe in your ideas, they are only thoughts never spoken aloud.


To sum it up. Every idea that you come up with, put it into action. You never know what may work in the community that you serve.

Stay in your GROWTH and DEVELOP a way for our youth to excel greatly.

RISE ABOVE and BE GREAT

By: SYCHO THE DON


13 Views
bottom of page